 Robotics / Handy Board / 7728
Re: Textbook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:16:05 GMT

Can anyone on here reccomend a good textbook for a robotics class? The class is
intended for upperclass and graduate computer science students who have already

How about the Joe Jones/ Anita Flynn book "Mobile Robots" ?  That has alot
of good intro materials and it's not too ridiculously expensive.
Supports Interactive C too.

Either that or the new Karl Lunt book, which I haven't yet seen.  Heard it
was good though.

-Jim Munro
<jimmn@xnet.com>