 Robotics / Handy Board / 7723
  About HAndy board and PIC

I have read od a newsgroup of robotics that you have build a robot with the Handy Board with a PIC. What advcie can you give me . I have to start from scrath . What I need to buy Handy Board + (what componets+tools??) to build a soccer player (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: About HAndy board and PIC

Hi there Just saw your message and thought I could give you a few tips... I also live in SA and have built a HandyBoard. From my experience so far, a robot built around the HandyBoard is very easy to get going, has a wide range of posiblities and is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: About HAndy board and PIC

Hi, Sorry for taking me so long to reply... I was busy working on projects... Actually, I am not a good person to ask all these questions. I am also just getting started on this.... I want to first refer you to another site: (URL) This page contains (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: About HAndy board and PIC ... one more

Oh, here is something more about my robot. I am programming the PIC to run the legs, so I can take to load off the handyboard. I will still use the handyboard since I like IC. But to have the Handyboard to run that many servos or stepper motors are (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: About HAndy board and PIC... last one

Oh, one more thing. I got my Handyboard from Patrick Hui/The Robot Store at Hong Kong. (URL) It is a little cheaper than Gleason Research. Ok, I will say no more.... -- Ray Du Toit, Francois (SEB IS FDP Developers) <handyboard@media.mit.edu> wrote (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)