 Robotics / Handy Board / 7603
  Polaroid setup w/ exp board...

Hello, I am trying to setup the 6500 polaroid sonar package, but am having a little difficulty. I've soldered a .1uF cap (electrolytic) into the C7 space on the ranging board, connected a 22g wire from J12 to input 7, etc., etc. My problem is in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Polaroid setup w/ exp board...

John Wynne wrote: <snip> (...) Making the connection to the transducer by hand will very likely damage the electronics on the sonar module board. It says in the Polaroid instructions never to operate the sonar with the transducer disconnected. You (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)