 Robotics / Handy Board / 7573
    IR Sony Input? —Barrus, Brad
   Handy Board Users, Thank you for your response a couple of weeks ago concerning the Reference Voltage on the Handy Board A/D converter. I ended up scaling the output of my thermistor as you suggested. I do however have another problem. I am (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR Sony Input? —Will Bain
   (...) The drivers and instructions for the Sony IR capability can be found on the official HB web site. I think it's in the Software Contributed section. -- Will (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)