 Robotics / Handy Board / 7555
    GP2D02/GP2D12 w/o expansion board —Joe Kopena
   From (URL) : "This example assumes that port PA5 on the Handy Board was connected to the input of the GP2D02 detector and that port PA0 on the Handy Board was connected to the output of the GP2D02 detector." What do PA0 and PA5 refer to? And when (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: GP2D02/GP2D12 w/o expansion board —Dirk Stueker
     (...) Why does it make the ports useless for other sensors? If you need a pullup-resistor, you can still solder a 47k resistor directly to your sensor-connector between Vcc and Sensor in. Thus in my opinion the HB can be used more flexible without (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: GP2D02/GP2D12 w/o expansion board —Gary Livick
   When using the GP2D02, you are using port A, pin 5 and port A, pin 0. That's where the PA0 and PA5 terminology comes from. I wrote that particular piece on the Acroname website, so I apologize for not being more clear. And yes, it is necessary to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)