 Robotics / Handy Board / 755
  My HB does not want to charge file pcode_hb.s19

Hi all, I am a young fellowship from Spain. I have received the HB because I have to make a program for a private company and they want to work with the HB. I have the downloaders (dl, dlm and hbdl) but my HB doesn't work. I turn it on while holding (...) (28 years ago, 19-Sep-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: My HB does not want to charge file pcode_hb.s19

(...) This command line has two errors. First, it should be "-256", not "-216". Second, do NOT use the "-mb" flag. This is for the Mini Board---not the Handy Board. Also, you can try dl.exe. This might work better. (...) This is not a problem. As (...) (28 years ago, 19-Sep-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)