 Robotics / Handy Board / 755
754  |  756
Subject:
My HB does not want to charge file pcode_hb.s19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 09:50:39 GMT

Hi all,
I am a young fellowship from Spain. I have received the HB because I
have to make a program for a private company and they want to work with
the HB. I have the downloaders (dl, dlm and hbdl) but my HB doesn't
work.
I turn it on while holding the stop button, the two LEDs to the right of
the buttons lights for a moment and then turn off.
I execute in my PC:
dlm pcode_hb.s19 -port com2 -216 -mb
It looks like working fine, some dots (.) are printed on the screen and
then I feel happy. Suddenly no dots but - (sorry but I don't speak very
well English) are shown on the screen, and finally the PC can't
synchronize with the HB.
I am doing something not very well... could anyone tell me what?
And, a second question, som times (not always) I turn on the HB and all
the red LEDs related to motors lights, and I can't begin the download
sequence because the HB remains equal although holding the stop button
while turning it on. Any suggestion or idea to avoid this?.
Thanks for your time and your attention.
Regards,
Victor
Please, my real e-mail address is: victor@kal-el.ugr.es