 Robotics / Handy Board / 756
Re: My HB does not want to charge file pcode_hb.s19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 11:07:41 GMT

I execute in my PC:
dlm pcode_hb.s19 -port com2 -216 -mb

This command line has two errors.

First, it should be "-256", not "-216".

Second, do NOT use the "-mb" flag.  This is for the Mini Board---not
the Handy Board.

Also, you can try dl.exe.  This might work better.

And, a second question, som times (not always) I turn on the HB and all
the red LEDs related to motors lights, and I can't begin the download
sequence because the HB remains equal although holding the stop button
while turning it on. Any suggestion or idea to avoid this?.

This is not a problem.  As long as the BATT and PWR LEDs go off, it is
in download mode.

Good luck,
Fred