 Robotics / Handy Board / 7537
7536  |  7538
Subject:
Encoder and Sonar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:40:32 GMT

Hi.. I have some problems about using the command encoder and sonar, hope you
can help me.. thanks..
In my project, i require one ultrasonic sonar, so i connect a wire from the
exp. board to HB digital-in port 0. But when i checked the program of the
command "encoder", it said that the encoder on digital port 2 and 3 can be
only used after port 0 and 1, but i have used digital-in port 0 for sonar,
so how can i do ?? Can i forget port 0 and use port 1 and 2 for the encoders
directly ?? or should i need to edit the program ?? if yes, how to edit ??
thanks very much for your help..