 Robotics / Handy Board / 7364
    Re: PID Control —Victor Ruiz/Mexico/IBM
   Hi Mike: May I obtain also the code that you mentioned? I'm supposing the code was used at the HandyBoard? Thanks in advance for your help... Victor G. Ruiz Aranda ruizvic@mx1.ibm.com IBM de Mexico S.A. Coordinador IAS Planta de Manufactura T/L (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: PID Control —Matt Austin
     This sounds like the sort of software that would be benifitial to everyone working with the Handyboard, perhaps it could be posted on the HB site? Fred? Reagrds, Matt (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: PID Control —Mike McFarlane
   (...) Yep ... and no. The following was applied to a pneumatic cylinder controlled via an Amplicon Liveline I/O card and an SMC proportional valve (ie not Lego). code ***...*** pidloop: 'e = error, sp = set point (desired value), pv = process value (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)