 Robotics / Handy Board / 730
Re: Charge polarity on each board opposite?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 03:24:27 GMT

Do those two boards (Hboard and I/F) have differing requirements of the
transformer charge plugs, as the schematics indicate?  I have so many
wall-warts around, DC and AC, but they all have the return line on the
outside.  Perhaps it doesn't matter, I don't have the schematic in front
of me here.

see the FAQ for an answer to this.

maybe you just blew your config register.  the ic manual for the hb
has instructions on using the downloaders to reburn the config.

Great idea, I went and tried that.  Alas, no.  I downloaded the pcode
config0C.s19, got nominal responses, yet LCD's still all bars after

did you put the downloader in EEPROM mode before downloading config0c?

-Fred