 Robotics / Handy Board / 6985
    Not necessarily the handyboard.... —Dave Nagel
   I have an old 486 laptop and a few motors and sensors lying around...Does anyone know of a DSP board or some other device I could use to interface the motors and sensors to the laptop for real- time data aquistion? (I already have my handyboard (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Not necessarily the handyboard.... —Chris Phillips
   (...) <blatant self-promotion> I work for ComputerBoards, Inc., a company that makes high quality yet inexpensive expansion cards for Intel platforms. We have just about anything you could need for analog or digital I/O, serial communications, GPIB, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Not necessarily the handyboard.... —Jonathan Pennington
   (...) Of course, if you *really* felt that bad about "pimping," you could've sent that privately and not to the whole list...wink, wink :-) I saw the price of your boards. One word: HOBBIEST I say to heck with the expense of boards, nearly anything (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)