 Robotics / Handy Board / 6971
Re: Sharp GP2D02 with out expansion board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 01:37:41 GMT

Gary,
Cool! Could you tell me how you wired it up? I'm a real beginner here and don't
know exactly what you mean on that web page by:

"This example assumes that port PA5 on the Handy Board was connected
to the input of the GP2D02 detector and that port PA0 on the
Handy Board was connected to the output of the GP2D02 detector."

How did you make the conenction to PA5. Where are the other wires connected?

THANKS,
ed