 Robotics / Handy Board / 6918
Re: Sharp GP2D02 with out expansion board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:12:18 GMT

Yep, I did.  See http://www.acroname.com/robotics/info/examples/GP2D02-2/GP2D02-2.html.

Gary Livick

Gregory Hayward wrote:

Handyboard Community,

Has anyone written code for the GP2D02 sensor without the expansion board. I have a group of High school kids that have KISS institute robot kits. This kit comes with a handyboard and LEGO's but no expansion board. Being on a limited budget we can't upgrade these systems this year.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Greg