 Robotics / Handy Board / 6912
  Sharp GP2D02 with out expansion board

Handyboard Community, Has anyone written code for the GP2D02 sensor without the expansion board. I have a group of High school kids that have KISS institute robot kits. This kit comes with a handyboard and LEGO's but no expansion board. Being on a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp GP2D02 with out expansion board

Yep, I did. See (URL) Livick (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp GP2D02 with out expansion board

Gary, Cool! Could you tell me how you wired it up? I'm a real beginner here and don't know exactly what you mean on that web page by: "This example assumes that port PA5 on the Handy Board was connected to the input of the GP2D02 detector and that (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)