 Robotics / Handy Board / 6862
  Retrieving data from the handyboard

I need to transfer the data in a matrix on the HB to my win98 PC? I know a special program is necessary to interpret the signals going to the COM port. Does anyone have such a program or have the have some code that I can compile with VS 6.0? Here (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: Retrieving data from the handyboard

Interactive C can't handle 2D or 3D arrays.... instead another method needs to be used.. If your matrix was a 3X3 789 456 123 and rows went from bottom to top and columns from left to right then you'd have to come up with a formula using the row and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)