 Robotics / Handy Board / 6862
6861  |  6863
Subject:
Retrieving data from the handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 23:38:36 GMT

I need to transfer the data in a matrix on the HB to my win98 PC?  I know a
special program is necessary to interpret the signals going to the COM port.
Does anyone have such a program or have the have some code that I can compile
with VS 6.0?  Here is the function I am using:

int map[15][15][5];
void output()
{

int v=0;