 Robotics / Handy Board / 6842
6841  |  6843
Subject:
tiny gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 22:02:44 GMT

I'm looking for a very small set of gears.  For example, I need a worm
with a 0.025" diameter bore and another with a 0.040" diameter bore.
Both of these could be as long as 3/8".  The size of the worm gears
doesn't matter too much, although I'd like them to be less than 0.75" in

diameter, preferably 0.5" in diameter.

I realize that these might not be commonplace.  I've looked through
Thomas Register and I've been calling and emailing a lot of folks.  I'm
in hopes that someone on this mailing list has had some call for parts
in this particular scale.  If not, perhaps someone knows of a company in

europe or Asia that I could contact?

    Any insight would be appreciated...

            Kent