 Robotics / Handy Board / 6843
Re: IC motion control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 22:55:43 GMT

your motor probably draws too much current to work with the HB.
unplug the motor and see if things work.  if so, the problem is your
motor.  see the FAQ more for on how to choose a motor that works with
the HB.

fred

In your message you said:
I am having problems with programming the handyboard using Interactive C
3.2. When I used the function fd(n) to test for continuous motor rotation,
the board would crashed or it would only spin for a fraction of a second.
Also, even when I put it in an endless loop, it would only spin for a
fraction of a second. I know IC is not a traditional C compiler, so is
there something I am missing?