 Robotics / Handy Board / 6764
6763  |  6765
Subject:
proximity sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:06:33 GMT

hello,

I am a fourth year EE student at the University of British Columbia.
For my team project, we have to construct a robot which is able to learn
a maze and then find the quickest way to navigate through it.  I was
thinking of only use infrared technology for the proximity sensors, as
opposed to sonar.    Could you provide me with some information
regarding that topic?

Thanks,

Gloria