 Robotics / Handy Board / 6760
Re: Is there a device that...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:00:23 GMT

Re: Parallel Port... if you want to see how to
get 8 input bits, all straightened out, see:
http://homepages.together.net/~tking/parport.htm

There is also a program called SEEBITS that allows
you to easily see all the input bits and set the
output bits on and off.

I am working on a "Parallel Port Brick" that
will have outputs identical to an RCX, but be run from
the PC, for the stationary portions of larger
projects with many more bits ...
Eventually I may do the inputs, too.

--
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont