 Robotics / Handy Board / 6507
Re: Quickcam - Sharp LCD - Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:05:39 GMT

Ooops ... I gave the wrong URL below (paste error).
Should have been as follows

http://www.cellcomputing.com/third/prodmindex.html

  -- Doug

Once Upon a Time (5 minutes ago), I wrote:

I am exploring the possibility of interfacing the HB
with a small industrial motherboard/PC which is about
the same size as a handy board. Then I have interfaces
to all of the standard PC peripherals, including
ethernet, and can also drive VGA CRTs and LCD panels.
It's viable, but it's expensive. Check this out:

http://208.21.248.173/servlet/cat/product/AVX900R2.html