 Robotics / Handy Board / 6506
6505  |  6507
Subject:
Quickcam - Sharp LCD - Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:22:25 GMT

Hello All-

Any one have interest in making the B&W (or Color) Quickcam work in with the
handyboard?  That would be DELUXE.  Speaking about the Quickcam, it is
possible to modify the camera so that it can feed into a TV?  What part is
the CCD on there?
Also...
I have a Sharp LM64K837 24cm [9.4"] Transflective type, B/W STN-LCD
Module[VGA Format] panel.  Since it is VGA can I just hook it straight up to
a video card?  If I can, what refresh rates would I use and such.  If you
can't help me, do you know anyone that might be able to point me in the
right direction?  Could it work with the handyboard?

http://www.sharpsma.com/datasheets/displays/cstn/lm64k837.pdf

Ryan Ziolko
Secure Design Center, Motorola Inc.
Phone: 847-538-6662