 Robotics / Handy Board / 6488
[Fwd: 19200 serial link / IC site]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:33:53 GMT

James Munro wrote:

Just wanted to mention I liked the idea of the C/IC code library.  I may
be able to submit something but probably only for the Miniboard in ICC11.
If you can , it sounds like a great project!

Regards,

Jim Munro
<jimmn@xnet.com>

Glad you brought that up. I would, of course, take code for the
miniboard, fingerboard, etc. I use the F1 board myself. There are enough
people out there who like to port things, anyway.

I'll start working on it, but it'll take some time. I've got two other
programming jobs going on now.

Anybody willing to comb book sites and things to build up the database?

Jonathan... Hmmm, I saw a nice script I could use in that O'Reilly
book...
--
"You have changed your mind.
Restart Windows for changes to take effect."