 Robotics / Handy Board / 643
642  |  644
Subject:
piggyback pentium/powerPC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 12:51:58 GMT

I realize that what I'm asking for is hardly cheap, but I'd like
to piggyback some real computing power with the handy board.  Can
anyone suggest components for:

  - a small low-power pentium/powerPC with min 32MB RAM
    and a pair of serial communications ports

  - preferably it would share a battery with the handyboard

  - everything else is optional

The small and low-power are important.  Ideally I would like to find a
board not much bigger than the handy board.  Thanks for any pointers
you can give me.

Allen

Allen Ambler, EECS Department, University of Kansas
415 Snow Hall, Lawrence, Kansas 66045
913-864-7385 FAX: 913-864-3226
http://www.designlab.ukans.edu/~ambler/
ambler@eecs.ukans.edu