 Robotics / Handy Board / 6352
  Hi

Thursday, 10th day of June, 1999, 12:18 AM, EST. Hi, I recently joined the HB club by buying a pre assemebled HB. I soldered the battery pack terminals to the HB (yes I checked the +ve and -ve terminals). However, when I try to follow the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Hi

Satish: The fact that the red and green leds in the lower left corner do not light up and than shut off after ~1/3 sec. means that your board does not reset and goes into download mode. This is the reason why the downloader states: "Wrong Port or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)