 Robotics / Handy Board / 6352
6351  |  6353
Subject:
Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:23:43 GMT

Thursday, 10th day of June, 1999, 12:18 AM, EST.

Hi,
I recently joined the HB club by buying a pre assemebled HB. I
soldered the battery pack terminals to the HB (yes I checked the +ve and
-ve terminals). However, when I try to follow the instructions of
downloading the .s19 file, I get "Wrong Port or board mode". Also, I
noticed that the board gets heated and when I switch the board to download
mode, the LEDs don't blink for 1/3 second.

Could somebody tell me what I could be doing wrong? Could it be
because I am using regular batteries instead of recharables?

Thanks,
-SAtish.
Fortune cookie for the mail...generated automatically by the server.

The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching
train.