 Robotics / Handy Board / 6321
    using IC
   I'm using IC to program the Handy Board but I have run into a slight problem. How do I undefine a "main" from the board so that I can define another "main" if I can't remember the name of the window I downloaded that had the wrong "main" on it? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: using IC —MSMKatz
     Hi Salpi, if you hold down the 'start' button while switching on your Handy Board, the code defined in "main" that is in Handy's memory at that time, will not run. You can then download a new program to your Handy Board and run it. Success, Marc (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Adding more meemory —Steve Wall
     I have one quesion is i possible to add another 32k ram chip to the handyboard? can IC acces this chip?, I understand that you use the existing address lines and add an inverter on the CE signal and rout it to another chip. Has anybody done this and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

         Re: Adding more meemory —Fred G. Martin
     there is a FAQ answer on this... short answer, not easy. fred In your message you said: (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: using IC
   (...) the code (...) You can then (...) On the same note, there is a list files command that you can use at the command propmpt in IC to indicate which files are loaded. Then unload will remove whatever offending file. best, Duncan (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)