 Robotics / Handy Board / 6197
6196  |  6198
Subject:
Sharp 2L01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 13:03:01 GMT

Hello,

I am considering what circutry to use for shaft encoders and one of them
was the Sharp 2L01 because of its casing (mounting position mainly).
However, I am having trouble trying to find it or anything close to it for
that matter.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I don't feel the gp2d02 would be
right for a shaft encoder because of cost and purpose.  Thanks in advance.

Scott

Scott Sherman
IT Spec. II
St. Cloud State University