 Robotics / Handy Board / 6081
    first step in assembly of the handy board... —Jon Ryan Schuck
   I'm kinda new at this...Can anyone tell me what voltage I should be checking with my multimeter(1000 or 200 or 200M etc..)? I'm on the first testing stage of the main assembly of the handy board and I get no voltage and GND and +5v spot, also my led (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: first step in assembly of the handy board... —Duncan Orthner
   (...) If you are at section 4.1.2 of the assembly manual, follow the debugging routine outlined in 4.1.3 ie. check the DC adapter for polarity, check the LED for polarity, check the orientation of U13 and D3... Hope this helps, Duncan (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)