 Robotics / Handy Board / 6081
6080  |  6082
Subject:
first step in assembly of the handy board...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:43:31 GMT

I'm kinda new at this...Can anyone tell me what voltage I should be
checking with my multimeter(1000 or  200 or  200M etc..)?  I'm on the
first testing stage of the main assembly of the handy board and I get no
voltage and GND and +5v spot, also my led does not light.  I can't go
any further until I solve this problem. Can someone please help me?

-Jon Schuck