 Robotics / Handy Board / 6072
    Sonar and Compass —Kam Leang
   Hi everybody! I've been running both the Polaroid sonar sensor and Vector 2x digital compass on the HB without the expansion board. I'm using Kent Farnsworth's older sonar driver code that is designed for the motor driver output ports (U11). The (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar and Compass —Tom Brusehaver
   (...) I have started working on an expansion board version of the compass code. I won't have it done before fall probably (unless is snows or something really bad). I am involved in another huge project right now. My thoughts are to have the compass (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)