 Robotics / Handy Board / 6069
    Wireless communication with the Handyboard
   Hello, I've been very busy trying to communicate with the Handyboard via a wireless link ( HP Development kit form Linx Technologies). I have run into a slight problem- The kit comes with 2 "development boards" - each contains a transmitter, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Wireless communication with the Handyboard —Joe Marie J. Maja
     (...) I was doing some work on wireless between two boards using the DVP board. Though, I can't answer directly your problem coz you are using a computer as your other transceiver. So mine was a little bit easy, but maybe you can get something from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Wireless communication with the Handyboard —Ryan Hinton
   We just finished using the same comm. boards for our senior project, so maybe I can help a little. (...) One interesting phenomenon we noticed was that we received random noise at the receiver when the transmitter wasn't on. However, when the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)