 Robotics / Handy Board / 5987
5986  |  5988
Subject:
interactive C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:47:04 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to 6811 and I've a board that is different from the handyboard. I'd
like anyway to try interactive C. Who can explain me how many interesting
things I can do with 32Kb of interactiove C code ?
What I need ? And where can I find all the necessary ?

I know these can be stupid questions...

anyway thanks to anyone will have the patience to answer me.

Stefano