 Robotics / Handy Board / 5969
  Using both Sharp GP2D02 and Polaroid 6500 -Reply

I posted a message asking IF any one had timing issues using the 6500 and the GP2D02 but never received a response. My concern is running the sonar, IR and encoder routines concurently as seperate processes. Will IC be able to keep up??? Some (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Using both Sharp GP2D02 and Polaroid 6500 -Reply

I have a Rug Warrior fitted with the Polaroid 6500 sonar, and a Handy Board that uses the GP2D02 sensor. Both applications use a servo for aiming. On the Handy Board site, the libraries have been altered to support the GP2D02, but I did my own (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)