 Robotics / Handy Board / 5896
RE: Sharp GP2D02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:52:15 GMT

Scott,
The reason I wrote mine the way I did was so that I could avoid disabling
interrupts for long periods of time.  If you don't care about timer
interrupts or things like wheel encoders, either program should work fine.

My program uses digital 15 and 14 for its' inputs and expansion board
digital outs 6 and 7.

Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: shsc9801@condor.StCloudState.EDU
[mailto:shsc9801@condor.StCloudState.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 1999 1:00 PM
To: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Subject: Sharp GP2D02

I purchased two Sharp GP2D02 infrared sensors from Acroname and downloaded
their interface to a Handy Board and Barry Brouilette's interface to the
Handy Board.  I was wondering which any of you have used and why so I can
select one to use on in my project.  I am using the expansion board and am
also wondering which ports you are plugging the GP2D02's into?

Thanks

Scott

IT Spec. II
ACS