 Robotics / Handy Board / 576
  status of the expansion board

Hi all, Many people are asking about the Expansion Board. It has been on the "back burner" because my publisher is demanding text, not technology. But I do plan to release another rev this summer. My ideas about what should go on it have evolved, (...) (28 years ago, 11-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: status of the expansion board

I'm curious as to how the Polaroid sonar and servo circuits will work. Will they simply steal timer lines from the HB's digital headers, or do you have something more complex worked out? For example, will the sonar's ECHO signal still go to a (...) (28 years ago, 11-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: status of the expansion board

(...) . . . (...) Where can we find out more about the LEGO sensors? Are they part of some specialized kits? Do they sell them individually? Is there an online catalog? (28 years ago, 11-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)