 Robotics / Handy Board / 579
Re: status of the expansion board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 23:12:23 GMT

But I do plan to release another rev this summer.  My ideas about what
should go on it have evolved, due to feedback from many of you,
licensing concerns, and other issues.

Right now, this is the planned feature set:

  * 4 LEGO sensor inputs (shaft encoder & reflectance sensor)
.
.
.
addition of LEGO sensor circuitry (LEGO agreed to allow me to
officially support their sensors!) and digital outputs (most requested

Where can we find out more about the LEGO sensors?
Are they part of some specialized kits?
Do they sell them individually?
Is there an online catalog?