 Robotics / Handy Board / 577
Re: status of the expansion board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 02:03:16 GMT

I'm curious as to how the Polaroid sonar and servo circuits will
work.  Will they simply steal timer lines from the HB's digital headers, or
do you have something more complex worked out?  For example, will the
sonar's ECHO signal still go to a digital input/timer pin, or will other
circuitry do something with it?
By the way, the list of features looks great!  I've got no use for
the lego stuff whatsoever, but hey, I can live with it being there.  :-)