 Robotics / Handy Board / 5742
  Could IR ranging sensors be used with Rug Warrior board as well

Hello all: I have to ask this question: I am using a Rug Warrior Pro board and handyboard. Could the Sharp GP2d02 or the Hamatmtsu P5507 be used on the Rug Warrior as well. More specifically : What are the voltage requirements of these two? What are (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Could IR ranging sensors be used with Rug Warrior board as well

(...) I designed and etched a small adapter board that interfaces three Sharp GPD05 and one GPD02 sensors with RW. It replaces the contact bump switches with the Sharp detectors by driving voltage followers to the level of the resistor ladder used (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)