 Robotics / Handy Board / 5682
5681  |  5683
Subject:
Working with Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:11:45 GMT

I have found a simple way to attach non-Lego motors to Lego components.

I just use a band clamp as is used in plumbing to tighten the motor against
two Lego axles.  There is a picture and further details to show how this
works at http://www.cam.org/~mdavies/HB/tip1.htm

Does anyone else have similar tips on working with Legos?

/Max