 Robotics / Handy Board / 5631
  Re: electronics question please help

(...) Been there, done that! Funny. I bought almost all the same stuff from my local shack. Writting the software was the easy part ;^). (...) I've supplied some power to the inverter, yes. I'm assuming it's mandatory to have the inverter actually (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: electronics question please help

Eric - - You might try shielding the IR sensor ... add successive layers of "Scotch" tape until you get the desired sensitivity. I'm using layers of black plastic trash bags ... it blocks a lot of visible light, but very little IR. - - - Nick - - - (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)