 Robotics / Handy Board / 5456
  IR remote problem

I picked up a surplus remote control at Halted Specialties ((URL) and am trying to use Max Davies' IRINT.ICB, IR.C and TEST.C, and I'm not having any luck. I'm seeing two main problems. 1) Some keys give 35 bits of data, and some give 38 bits. 2) (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IR remote problem

(...) I have seen this occasionally. As long as it's consistent for each key, I think the best bet is to just assume the data size is the larger of the two with trailing 0's for the shorter one. I can't promise this works though, as I've only had a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  IR problem

Hi, I have tried Max Davies irint.icb, ir.c and test.c files, and I'm having problems, after the file test.c are running, I press STOP, and before I can use the remote, the HB make the beep, and print the data as if data were received, any time I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)