 Robotics / Handy Board / 6923
6922  |  6924
Subject:
IR problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:48:41 GMT

Hi,

I have tried Max Davies irint.icb,   ir.c  and  test.c  files, and I'm
having problems, after the file test.c are running, I press STOP, and before
I can use the remote, the HB make the beep, and print the data as if data
were received, any time I press STOP, the same thing happen, just a second
after, the data is displayed, sometime its says 21 bits, 42 bits, RC-5 not
support, etc, there is no sun light, the remote is no pressed, and the
battery is good, so I'm thinking if there is a problem with my HB. Please,
any help will appreciated.

Thank You.

José Luis