 Robotics / Handy Board / 5369
    A few questions... —Bob Kelly
   Hello all, I have gotten both a Handy Board and an expansion board and they both appear to work. My servo problem reported earlier is no longer an issue. I plan to use the HB with two High Power gear box/motor sets I got from HVW Technologies. They (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: A few questions... —Ranjit Diol
     I bought their Robot Platform (roomy and sturdy!) which came with two gearbox motors. I, too, am using the HB w/exp. If the motors you received are the same as the ones that are used on their Platform then you will have trouble using them via the HB (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: A few questions... —Fred G. Martin
   a few notes... in the faq there is a discussion about how to measure the resistance of a motor coil, as a way of determining if it's compatible with the hb. also in the faq, is a description of a mod that will allow using a separate power supply for (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)