 Robotics / Handy Board / 5344
Re: what variety of 6811 can be used?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 01:53:57 GMT

Jeff - -
I can't locate the App. Note.  Will you please post the link.
Thanks,
- - - Nick - - -

Jeff Loeliger wrote:

Everyone and Fred,

Just to let everyone know, Motorola is currently doing an "End of Life"
buy on the 68HC11A family.
<snip>
There is an application note on moving between the
A and E family on the Motorola WWW site.