 Robotics / Handy Board / 5310
    ROVER —SHETTI.NITIN.MANGESH
   Dear Mr Fred Martin, I hope you remember that we in India were making a rover ,which in the end ran into some problems.We had to present the inoperational rover only for the exhibition. Now,after the exhibition we are trying to make the rover work. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: ROVER —Fred G. Martin
   are you using 74HC04, and not plain 7404? you must use all HC type chips in the Handy Board. fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: ROVER —SHETTI.NITIN.MANGESH
     Dear Mr Fred Martin, Thank you for your reply. We have used all HC chips in the handyboard. Yours sincerely, Nitin (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR —Theresa Claire N. Comoda
   hi! we are currently doing our thesis and we find it difficult to program and connect the IR to the HB. could anyone please help???? -theresa (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)