 Robotics / Handy Board / 5298
Re: First steps ok
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:13:52 GMT

You are right, i was just thinking to do so. I didn't know there were so
few resellers, and all so far.
Thanks.

Stefano.

----------
From: Steve Wall <SWALL@flemingc.on.ca>
To: Stefano Falconetti <falconetti@sigma.it>
Subject: Re: First steps ok
Date: 01 February 1999 17:06

You might have to order the blank boards from America and build them
yourself.  I live in Canada and there are no suppliers of Handy
boards that I know of.  They only thing is that you will have to find
or order all your components.  Which I think is kind of fun, it gives
you more appreciation for the project. I am pretty sure that there
are only 3 suppliers in the world 2 are in the U.S and one in Hong
Kong. Try Douglas Electronics in California,  That where the
original boards were manufactured but the only sell blank boards.

Steve Wall
Sir Sandford Fleming college
Swall@flemingc.on.ca