 Robotics / Handy Board / 5297
Re: First steps ok
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:37:52 GMT

Do anyone  know who sells handyboards in Italy ? A lot of similar boards,
but not the MIT's one. And these other boards are programmable directly
with the code written for the handy board ? I think I 'll habve  to make
the porting. Lucky you who live in a so big country...

----------
From: Cesar Mello <cmello@cpovo.net>
To: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Subject: First steps ok
Date: 01 February 1999 16:03

Hi!

I'm extremely happy today, that I could start mounting my Hand Board. The
reset chips arrived and now the only thing that's missing is the lcd, but • it
should arrive by next Monday.

I've mounted the serial comm board and it worked ok, and I've mounted the
cpu board untill the first boot test. It's very easy to mount the board
following the hba instructions, congratulations for that Fred and • others!!!

I'd like to know if it's ok to have a strange wave form in the E clock • pin
(5). It's not a perfect square wave, but it's running stable at 2 MHz and
the cristal signal is a perfect senoid at 8 MHz.

I can't wait to arrive at job and continue the mounting!

See you,
Cesar