 Robotics / Handy Board / 5288
    DL with a Mac
   Fred- Thank you for the new version DLoader MCL. I can now indeed load the P- code. Useing this Mac 6500 Apple talk off-printer port-I am still finding odd things-very odd things. A week back-I replaced the hex inverter, memory chip, & U6. Now-after (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Handyboard and iMac —Eric Noyau
   Hi all, Do you remember me asking if the HandyBoard was working on an iMac with an USB/Serial adapter? Well, all the USB/Serial adapters have been back ordered for the last 4 months, so I was unable to find or try any of them ;^(. But I bought an (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard and iMac —Fred G. Martin
   way back randy did have it running on NeXT, before NeXTSTEP. the unix sources are pretty clean; probably the only tricky part would be the serial line access. fred In your message you said: (...) B/Serial adapter? (...) s, so I was unable to find or (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)